Friday, April 4, 2008

SaSSY meme Volume 2


Wanna play along? Click on the graphic!


For those of you who know my friend Scrappynhappy also know that she recently had a blog re-do. I love it cos it features my gal Sassy.

I wanna let you know where you can get an affordable re-do that you will just love!

Nap Warden Designs says this on her blog:
Are you tired of the basic template? Do you long for something that shows you? Wouldn't a new look make you love blogging even more than you already do? Well, you've come to the right place! Let me tell you what I can do for you...
Custom header
Custom template
New avatar
Award/bling badge
Custom design project
Let me know what you need, to make your look you, and we'll get to work on it. I look forward to hearing from you!

Scrappynhappy wanted a 3 column set up for her blog and Nap Warden happily obliged:).

Read NW's review of her work on S&H's site here.

If you try anything mentioned in this post, please leave a comment and let me know what you thought of it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where do we go to ask questions? I want to make my blog a 3-column blog. I tried following the directions someone else wrote but it didn't work at all.


Sorry for posting a duplicate entry. :)