Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sticky posts anyone?

Have you been to a blog where everytime you go their the same post is at the top? My blog is like that. The welcome message will always be the very first post you see when you come here.

You can make a post permanently or temporarily 'sticky'. Isn't that good news? Here is how I did it.

1. Make your post as usual.

2. At the bottom it will look like this:

3. Click on 'post options.

4. On the right there is a place where you can set the date and time of the post.

It looks like this:

In here put the date that you want the post to no longer be sticky.

5. Publish as usual. Now smile! You did it~

If you try anything mentioned in this post, please leave a comment and let me know what you thought of it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always wondered how to make the post sticky and now I know. Thanks, Phyl.